Well I'm a big Conniseur of Music, and if I spelled that Right I'll be damned. Today, I'm going to Do a....TOP TEN! I'm a music lover like I said, and Believe me when I say that I got a variety of interesting songs, but alas I must limit myself to The Top Ten genre. And I promise it won't be all Uncle Kracker Songs, god I'm about his only fan aren't I? Ah well.
You must login to vote
Let's Move on..
Here's the list!
1. "Yeah Yeah Yeah." By Uncle Kracker
2. "It's my Life." By Bon Jovi
3. It's a three way tie between "Hanging by a Moment", "Cling and Clatter", and "Quasimodo" by Lifehouse.
4."Vacation." By Vitamin C
5.A Tie between "Over my Head." and "I want my Money back." By Lit.
6. "Bad Reputation." By HalfCocked.
7. "My Way." By Limp Bizkit.
8. Really a Tie between "Run Around." by Jason Gochin/Radford and "Knock on Wood." By The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
9. ANOTHER Tie between "Hammer to Fall" and "I want it all" By Queen.
10. "Friends in Low Places." By Garth Brooks.
1. Now this song is the one they turned into a Music Video in SHanghai noon, and That's my favorite movie and this is my all time Favorite song. It's got some great guitar In it, and the beat is just head movingly great. I'm listenin' to it as I write this!
10. Hey, I'm a big Garth Brooks fan, and this song is just frickin' Cool either way you go. "Well I got Friends in loooow PLaces drinkin' Whiskey and Rhye, down at the OAASSIISS.."
2. Heard this on a Radio and I was hooked, Don't ask me why, but I was. Maybe it's the Drums, maybe it's the Lyrics...Since this song I've also gotten into "Mr. Bigtime."
7. I dunno why, but this song is just cool. It was used in the Wrestlemania x-7 Promotion and I've been hooked since.
This is THE One, the ONLY, Accept no Imitatin' Monkeys, DJ EMERID.