1. Where there is Truth, their is Life; all according to its purpose and origin.
2. Oppression is the seed of Creativity, for Good or for Evil.
3. Perspective is 99% of each individuals reality.
4. Experience is a good teacher, whether it be to the spirit, the soul, or the flesh; remember it will produce accordingly.
5. Brevity is brief only in the mind... since the longwinded no nothing of it.
6. An unhealthy body does not become healthy with vitamins alone; just as the sick soul does not become well on Prosac.
7. An ordered mind reflects an ordered life; just as a cluttered mind reflects a cluttered life.
8. Belittle your fellowman and you belittle yourself.
9. Accolades from man may last a season; while the accolades from YaHWeH (God) will last an eternity.
10. Destiny may be written in the sands of time, but YaHWeH allows man to add the punctuations.
11. Gluttonous prosperity is an anchor to the soul.
12. As a sailboat in a windless channel is at the mercy of the currents; so is the heart of man without YaHWeH (God).
13. Lighten' your load, and you'll fly higher.
14. A friend
15. Having options is an Americanized luxury.
16. Truth is relative to the hearing ear.
17. There really is not any barrier between your inner Being and your outer Self; only innocent ignorance or denied indifference.
tgy... time will add more...
© C.L. Mareydt d23