1. New Labour's no shepherd;
You must login to vote
For they still want.
2. It maketh them lie down with illusion;
It leadeth them beside still promises.
3. It maintaineth their apathy;
It leadeth them from the paths of impulsiveness for you-know-who's sake.
4. Yea, though they work in the valley of the shadow of death, they still fear no evil:
For they have tax credits;
And their anti-depressants, they comfort them.
5. These make them passive in the presence of their enemies;
They anoint their heads with abnormal visions;
Approval runneth over.
6. Surely though, blindness will not follow them all the days of their lives:
Or will they dwell in the sweat of the Horde
Colin Baker July 2009