You must login to vote
I happy to report that today marks the 3rd anniversary of my first post on Lit.Org (a poem titled “Someone wrote a poem for me”). I now consider it my internet home. I discovered Lit.Org while posting on Craigslist and decided to check it out. I spent a couple of weeks reading different posts and getting a feel for the website. Then I decided to join…three years ago today.
There are many things I appreciate about this website. I like how the home page is setup and managed. For the last three years I have tried to keep at least one item on the home page…I wasn’t completely successful - but it certainly helped me to focus and be creative.
I also like the fact that lots of different statistics are available if you are interested. For instance, here are my top 10 posts for the last three years:
1) The Poetry Home Repair Manual (book review) – 1418 views
2) Experimental Book Review (book review) – 1302 views
3) Neil Young: Heart of Gold (review) – 1231 views
4) Sunrise. Sunday Morning (#4) (blog entry) – 1136 views
5) The Flaming Lips ‘At War’ (review) – 1131 views
6) Jagged Little Pill Acoustic (review) – 1124 views
7) Bukowski: Born Into This (review) – 1117 views
8) Meet The Scottsdales (short story) – 1031 views
9) The Family (book review) – 1029 views
10) Sunrise. Sunday Morning (#12) (blog entry) – 1007 views
I want to take this opportunity to thank the good folks who operate Lit.Org. It has offered me untold hours of satisfaction and entertainment.