"Write Chapter 2 of The Right Woman"
You must login to vote
It's your turn to write Chapter 2 (middle of the story) for this contest.
First Prize $100. Second Prize $50. Deadline May 31, 2007. Winners Announced and Prizes Awarded July 1, 2007.
Amanda Bristol wrote Chapter 1 of "The Right Woman" - January 15, 1994 and published it in WeeklyRomances 2005 - http://www.weeklyromances.com/wrv1n8.html Chapter 2 must pick up the characters and story line that continues C1.
1. Put "The Right Woman C2 Contest" in Subject Line. Single Space, paste your C2 in the body of email - no attached files, and Submit by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, address and phone at top of email.
2. Mail Entry Fee of $5 by check - payable to:
"Bristol Square Magazines" -
Mail to: BSQ Mags, 1028 E. Morningside, Springfield, MO 65807.
3. Enclose a note with check corresponding with the email date submitted, your name, address and email address used for your Chapter 2 entry.
4. Only G-rated submissions will be considered. Follow general guidelines for Bristol Square MagaZines... Keep your Chapter 2 under 2500 words and continue where Chapter 1 leaves off.
5. Bristol Square MagaZines will request Non-Exclusive publication rights from winners. Select entrants may be given recognition/links on BristolSquareCommons website at a later date.
6. First and Second Place Winners will be selected by local subscribers to WeeklyRomances (Springfield MO) - announced July 1, 2007 - then published in WeeklyRomances August 2007 editions.
©2006 dbwco.com - http://www.BristolSquareMagaZines.com