I propose a new poetry thread with minimal simple rules as follow:
You must login to vote
* A pattern of 3/5/3 haiku (That is- three syllables in first line, five syllables in second line, three in third). NO OTHER HAIKU RULES APPLY- it ain't gotta be haiku, just 3/5/3 and done.
* Your submission should build on the last to create an ongoing tale, give the next person somewhere to go, don't write the ending.
* Don't post your comments on the thread- use the separate commentary thread.
* Be considerate, concise, and creative.
* MANDATORY: Have fun!
I woke up
and smelled the coffee
in my pants
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do."
- Ralph 'Where's Waldo' Emerson
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like. And I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins