Date of Birth : : 28-07-1979
Father’s Name : : Dr. V.K. Singh(Reader &Head, Dept. of Eng.)
Nationality : : Indian
Gender : : Male
Marital Status : : Unmarried
Language Known : : English, Hindi
Interest : : Reading, Poetry & Music
• M.A. (English) from M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly in 1st division.
• LL.B. from M.J.P.Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, (U.P.) India.
Awarded Ph.D. on the title ‘Panorama of Mahashweta’s Indo-English Verse- A Critical Evaluation’ in M.J.P.Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
Published Research Papers:
• ‘Rosemary Wilkinson and Mahashweta Chaturvedi- Two Wheels of Divine Chariot’, Mandakini (Bareilly). Jan. 2005.
• ‘Efflux of Esoteric Philosophy in the Poetry of D.C. Chambial’, Indian Book Chronicle. Dec. 2005.
• Swami Nem Pal: As the Rose from the Garden of Indo-English Verse, Bizz-Buzz, june-2006.
• ‘The Poetry of Prof. Kazuyosi Ikeda’, Samvedna Manglore INo. 35, Oct. 2006.
• ‘The Poetry of V.S. Skanda Prasad’, Samvedna Manglore,Oct. 2006.
• ‘Baldev Mirza’s Vision of Man, Nature and Love-An Appraisal’, Helicon Views (Amroha). 2006.
• ‘A Sojourn From Human to the Divine- the Poetry of Aju Mukhopadhyay’ Poet., Ed. K. Srinivas, Dec. 2006.
• Swami Nem Pal - A Study of His Poetry, Poetcrit (H.P.) 2007.
• ‘The Poetry of H. Tulsi Naidu’, Metverse Muse. (Vishakhapattnam), Sept. 2006- Mar. 2007.
• ‘W. H. Auden As the Poet of Human Psyche’, Remarkings., ed. Dr. Nibir K. Ghosh, (Agra) 2007
• ‘Swami Vivekanand’s Contribution to Indian Poetry in English’, Indian Book Chronicle.(April) 2007
• ‘The Poetry of Justice S. Mohan’ Indian Book Chronicle.(June) 2007
• Sri Aurobindo- As the Pioneer Indian English Critic’ Dialogue. (Jan- Jul) 2007
Poems and Reviews Published:
• In Skylark (Aligarh, U.P.), Indo-Asian Literature (New Delhi), The Green Lotus (Orissa), Shine (Tamilnadu), The Golden Vase (Orissa), The Voice of Kolkata (West Bengal), Poets International (Karnataka),Contemporary Vibes (Chandigarh), Bridge- in-Making (Kolkata) and others.
• Several Hindi Poems and Articles have appeared in News Papers and Journals like the Shah Times, The Dainik Prashashan Prakash, Vashney Samaj Darpan and others.
Lecture Broadcasted on All India Radio:
On ‘Role of Akashwani in Public Awareness’ from Prasar Bharti (Akashwani) Rampur.
• Translated poems of various global poets like Dr. Kazuyosi Ikeda (Japan), Niki Stella (Greece), Jack Baum (Canada), Peter F. Pike (Australia), Rosemary Wilkinson (USA), Adolf P. Schkelov (Russia), G. Mend Ooyo(Mongolia) and Philip Higson (U.K.) into Hindi.
• Translated the Poetry collection Mahendra Bhatnagar Ki Kavitayen under the title Lyric Lute.
Articles on Legal Issues and Current Topics:
Has written several articles and on current legal and social scenario which have been published in local News Papers and Magazines like Amar Ujala, Dainik Prashashan Prakash, Dharmveer Times and many others.
• Co-authored anthology of critical essays entitled Mahendra Bhatnagar: His Mind and Art
• Co-authored anthology of critical essays entitled The Poetry of D. C. Chambial
• Edited the book of Swami Nempal’s poetry entitled Swami Nempal’s Creation & Other Poems.
• Edited the Hindi Doha Collection Dohe Tabib Ke